Archer Insect Growth Regulator 16 oz
Archer Insect Growth Regulator 16 oz by Syngenta at Moon Valley Pest Control. MPN: SG_B004H0I1HI_US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Archer may not be applied directly to raw agriculture, food/feed commodities in warehouses, or transportation vehicles, but may be applied in storage areas where food items are sealed, such as bottled, boxed, or canned items, so that food contact is not anticipated.The active ingredient in Archer Insect Growth Regulator is pyriproxyfen, an Insect growth regulator (juvenile hormone mimic).. Archer Insect Growth Regulator acts similarly to insect growth hormones that occur naturally in insects and
Product Description & Reviews
Archer may not be applied directly to raw agriculture, food/feed commodities in warehouses, or transportation vehicles, but may be applied in storage areas where food items are sealed, such as bottled, boxed, or canned items, so that food contact is not anticipated.
Features & Highlights
- The active ingredient in Archer Insect Growth Regulator is pyriproxyfen, an Insect growth regulator (juvenile hormone mimic).
- Archer Insect Growth Regulator acts similarly to insect growth hormones that occur naturally in insects and acts on the immature life stages of the target insect, preventing the adult from developing.
- In some species, such as fleas and flies, Archer Insect Growth Regulator also has activity on adult insects by affecting the reproductive organs.
- Archer Insect Growth Regulator will control cockroaches, fleas, ants, litter beetles, crickets, ticks, and flying insect pests in and around homes, apartments, non-food storage and preparation areas of agricultural, industrial, institutional and commercial buildings, and transport vehicles.
- Archer Insect Growth Regulator may be used to create outside treated perimeter areas around structures with treatments to soil, mulch, perimeter landscape plantings or grass to prevent indoor invasion by listed pest species.
Active Pest Control
4.2 x 8 x 2.05 inches
4.25 x 1.97 x 8.03 inches
Have questions about this item (SG_B004H0I1HI_US), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Syngenta, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: en-pstrng-262, ean: 0041535377403,
Only Precor IGR's molecules move to the places pre-adult fleas live, like the base of carpet fibers and between furniture cushions - in short, the sources of a flea infestation. Precor IGR targets fleas in the egg and larval stages of development. As...
For systemic control of soil inhabiting pests in turfgrass and landscape plantings; featuring low use rates, application flexibility and great value. Provides excellent systemic control and long-lasting residual. Flowable formulation is easy to measu...
Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins - 1.0%; Piper only Butoxide - 10.0%; Amorphous Silica Gel - 40.0% DESCRIPTION: Drione dust is a desiccant dust with a residual of over 6 months. Drione dust is labeled for Ants, Bees, Bedbugs, Boxelder bugs, Cadelles, C...
Acephate 97UP is an insecticide for control of pests on selected agricultural crops an in certain non-crop areas. The active ingredient in Acephate 97UP is acephate, a water-soluble insecticide readily absorbed by plant roots and foliage to give syst...